Possessing a quality that is second to none, these files complete with an integrated handle cover all basic requirements. They are suitable for all work with gold, silver, noble metals and steel and are capable of reaching places that a tang file cannot.
An Habilis® file is characterised by :
- Its profile : there are five different profiles available : pillar, halfround, round, square and three square. Other profiles are available on request.
- Its length : 215 mm (including handle)
- Its cut : Habilis® files are available in two cuts : cut 00 equates to 18 teeth per square centimetre and cut 1 to 25 teeth per square centimetre.
Habilis® files are available in two levels of finish : Premium for the most exacting professionals, or Classic, an intermediate range with a quality/price ratio that is better suited to certain markets.
Find all the informations on these products in catalogs available in the documents tab.
- Swiss Made
- Integrated handle
- Covers all basic requirements
- Cut all the way to the tip
- Optimum hardness of 65 HRC
- Consistent quality
- Longer service life
The Habilis® files cover a wide range of applications. Here is a partial list :
Guilloché engraving (on knife)